You know that moment when you get home from work and you need something in your belly now? Instead of reaching for the chips, take 3 minutes to make this little avocado salad. Promise it will hold you over until you get your hands on more sustenance.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Avocado (it’s ready if it sinks in a bit when you squeeze)
- Salt and pepper
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Cut the avocado in half and get rid of the seed. (You can try to make it look as perfect as the one in the picture. Good luck.)
- With a knife, carefully make vertical and horizontal lines into both halves of the avocado. (This is you making little avocado cubes!)
- With a tablespoon, carve out the “meat” of the avocado into a bowl.
- Slice that lime in two and squeeze the lime juice into the bowl.
- Sprinkle in some salt and pepper.
- Mix it all up and enjoy!
Look at you being all healthy.